Just Say No To Investors That Are Not a Fit
Scott Krivokopich, Managing Partner, of 1982 Ventures joins podcast host Konstantin Dubovitskiy on Fundraising Radio, a podcast about fundraising for early-stage startups, to discuss Southeast Asia’s startup ecosystem, how startup founders should approach investors, and how to find the right investor for your startup.
Konstantin and Scott covered:
- Segmenting Investors by investment strategy
- Key questions to ask investors and how to determine if they are a fit
- What to do and what not to do when approaching investors
- Views on tranched deals and why it may not be the best idea for your business
- What founders can do right now